Our client is a global player in the aircraft leasing industry.
Due to ongoing growth across the business they are now keen to add to their established legal team.
This role is at Vice President level and will require a candidate with at least 5 years'experience.
As a Transaction Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading transactions from A-Z - from documentation phase to contract signature and closing.
- Advising, structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing aircraft leasing and financing transactions, documentation and contracts including cross-border aircraft lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, lease restructuring agreements, novation agreements and financing agreements.
- Key point of contact in contract negotiations with airlines, banks, aircraft buyers and sellers, manufacturers and maintenance providers.
- Lead deal teams and coordinate input from the Company technical, credit, finance and origination departments and external advisors including legal and tax advisers, into transaction negotiation and documentation.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed to meet deadlines and in accordance with the required standards and guidelines.
This position reports to the COO.
A full and detailed job spec is available for this job.
This will suit an experienced professional with excellent attention to detail, strong academics and a genuine interest in the leasing industry.
If you're interested in joining a dynamic organisation going through a steady pace of growth, please get in touch to discuss this opportunity.