I am currently working on an exclusive assignment with my client – A Global Asset Manager who are looking for a Transfer Agency Data & Project Specialist on a permanent basis in their Dublin city centre office. This is a standalone position where you will be responsible for collating Investor related data regarding trades and investors in several jurisdictions and analysing their respective performance and profitability. The role will involve working closely with the companys internal sales team to provide readable data and communicating with external distributors and counterparties to obtain required information. Excellent role for a candidate with a strong mix of operations, client services and onboarding experience looking to challenge themselves in a new environment.
• Responsible for the successful implementation of internal platform and manage associated external relationship as well as organising review meetings, agree new project deliverable and timelines
• Apply knowledge of accounting and revenue recognition/transfer pricing effects
• Management Information relating to investor/client flows in and out of the Irish and UK funds
• Organise a chair future meetings of the Management Steering Committee
• Produce dispute forms that include all required information for Senior Management
• Daily interaction with key internal and external stakeholders, support the global distribution effort.
• Management of queries relating to investor flows
• Implement policies and procedures regarding the management of investor flows including disputes between offices / teams.
• Strong project skills, ability to organise and work logically through a series of tasks to achieve a defined objective or required outcome
• Details knowledge of transfer agency systems, processing and how they interact with third party platforms.
• Outstanding communication and client servicing skills a pre requisite
The salary for this role is open ended at Mid – Senior Managerial level depending on experience.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply