My client, a leading Fund administrator have an immediate requirement for a Transfer Agency Supervisor to join their team in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will responsible for the supervision of operational and staffing aspects of the Transfer Agency team.
• Supervise the accurate and timely processing of all dealing activity and information distributed from the Transfer Agency Team to other areas
• Monitor Fund Administrators to ensure dispatch of Investor Correspondence.
• Ensure all necessary reports required by Clients, Fund Managers or Distributors are dispatched as required.
• Review and sign all checklists to ensure that all tasks have been completed;
• Ensure projects allocated by Line Manager are completed in a timely accurate fashion within deadlines set
• Maintain high quality service levels to clients and other departments within the business with zero complaints and no major issues arising;
• Previous experience within TA / Shareholder Services in a supervisory position;
• Strong knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and related functionalities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with Clients, Investors, and Management.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a qualification in Finance or a business related area.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.