Treasury Accountant - €65-75K DOE
2 Year Contract
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role is responsible for ensuring that all treasury financial reporting and accounting tasks are being handled according to company procedures and deadlines.
• Accounting for all treasury/non-treasury related transactions in the Treasury system, namely Quantum
• Preparation of monthly trial balances and export to the group reporting and consolidation package (SAP), to include mapping of figures between the TMS and SAP
• Analytical review of monthly figures
• Running of various posting reports and preparation of Hedge accounting adjustments in accordance with applicable technical standards and internal procedures
• Preparation of quarterly and annual figures to group reporting
• Preparation of the semi-annual and annual disclosures to the group financial reports (IFRS7)
• Involved in preparation of annual statutory accounts and disclosures
• Month-end reconciliation of the G/L balances on treasury accounts
• Maintenance and checking of Currency positions within limits
• Month-end closing process to include manual journal adjustments and tax calculations
• Assist with reporting to the Central Bank and liaise with Group Reporting team to meet any additional reporting requirements to include FINREP,etc
• Liaise with the auditors during audits
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 2 YearsPQE
• Knowledge of treasury products and accounting required.
• An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, with knowledge of Quantum and SAP systems a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact on 016377082 to discuss in confidence