The Panel is currently engaged to source a Treasury Analyst on behalf of a Financial Services entity in Dublin city centre on a 12 month contract. Great opportunity to develop your career within a leading Financial Services corporation.
• Cash and liquidity management, monitoring group cashflow and analysing underlying currency exposures.
• Co-ordinate investments and redemption of seed capital investments in line with internal procedures.
• Perform as necessary corporate dealing in money market and foreign exchange instruments
• Resolve queries with counterpart banks and internal departments in a timely manner.
• Analyse monthly intercompany balances and co-ordinate net settlements process.
• Maintain effective communication between Corporate Treasury and international finance teams.
• Testing of system enhancements and application releases.
• Support reporting of Treasury activities.
• The position offers significant exposure to senior Treasury, Finance, Investment Management, Operating and General Management.
• Strong finance graduate and/or 1+ years Treasury experience
• Good inter-personal skills and the ability to work well within an international cross functional environment.
• High level of MS Excel proficiency.
• Strong numeric and analytical skills.
• Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness and accuracy
• The ability to make insightful decisions
• Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address