Our client is a global entity with their European Treasury Operations based in Dublin. They now have a newly created vacancy for a Treasury Manager, reporting to the European Treasurer.
- Manage liquidity, FX, capital, treasury risk.
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting & reporting
- Capital management strategy for legal entities
- Develop and manage relationships with banks and internal clients
- Coordinate execution of asset allocation plans
- Manage quarterly Treasury reporting to Boards and Committees
- Upgrading of existing cash management systems
- Graduate in Business, finance
- Additional professional qualification preferred (CFA, ACT, ACCA, etc)
- Min 8 years’ experience in a global corporate treasury
- Experience within Insurance or reinsurance preferred
- Strong knowledge of treasury products and derivatives
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough attention to detail
Interested candidates should send their Cv in confidence to Alan @ the enclosed address.