Our client is a leading International based Bank with a Dublin city centre operation. They are looking to recruit a Treasury Risk Advisor and will be involved in creating reports for the institution/ CBI/ ECB and stakeholders.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of FX/ Interest rate and liquidity risk internally within agreed time frames
- Work closely with the Treasury division
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place
- Testing of reports from new system implentation
- Degree or Masters in Finance or Business are a requirement
- 1-2 years experience in a fincial services role would be ideal
- Understand Treasury operations and regulatory controls
- SAS/SQL/Powwer BI experience would be a distinct advantage
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.