The Panel is currently engaged to source a Trustee & Depositary Supervisor on behalf of a reputable Financial services entity in Wexford on a 6 Month Contract basis
The Trustee and Depositary function is a specialist provider of fiduciary and depositary services to UCITS, depositaries, Non UCITS and AIFMD Fund Structures. The core responsibility of Trustee Depositaries is to act solely in the interest of the investor, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and to provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
• Ensure the investment funds are in compliance with regulatory and fund-specific documentation with particular emphasis on overview of NAV packs, reconciliations from administrator.
• Overview of performance fees and distributions.
• Prepare reporting requirements for the Board of the relevant investment funds.
• Investigate pricing and other errors on the investment funds to satisfactory conclusion, documenting them in breach/error reports.
• Preparation for and input to reports for client meetings
• Liaise with internal and external parties on issues pertaining to the investment funds as required.
• Deputise in absence of the manager.
• Prepare and participate in disaster recovery rehearsal for the company as required. •Continually review the Procedures Manual and standard programs and suggest amendments where appropriate.
• Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary.
• 2 years experience in a Fund Administration environment
• Third level qualification in business related discipline.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
• Communication skills & Time management.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply