UK & Ireland Payroll Administrator
Our client is currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing payroll team in Dublin city centre.
Ideally you will have basic payroll knowledge and have either achieved your IPASS qualification or are in the process of gaining your IPASS qualification. This role would most suit someone looking to begin their payroll career in a busy payroll environment.
• Assist in the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for starters, leavers, pensions etc.
• Prepare and file Payroll Submissions
• Issue payslips and P45’s
• Deal with revenue and PAYE issues
• Other adhoc Payroll team duties as required
• Some prior payroll experience is desirable
• IPASS qualified or on track towards completing your IPASS qualification
• Excellent MS Office & Excel skills
• Willingness to learn and desire to progress
• Good communication skills and attention to detail
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please send in your CV in word doc version to Rebecca Brennan at email@example.com / 01 6377024.