Vendor Relationship Project Manager
12 month FTC
Our client, in the Financial services industry is actively looking for a Vendor Relationship Manager to join their team in Dublin.
You will report to the Head of Vendor and Relationship Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational relationship with vendors, driving performance and value, ensuring operational delivery and analysing risks across various global locations.
1. Manage and oversee the client’s outsourced service providers as well as operational suppliers
2. Ensure that the vendor oversight programme is communicated to all stakeholders
3. Ensure SLAs are maintained and in place for vendors
4. Liaise with senior management and provide reports on status of 3rd parties, cost analysis and key initiatives etc.
5. Liaise with the IT Security Team and Commercial Team with review issues
Skills & Experience:
1. Knowledge of Procurement Policies and vendor onboarding process
2. Previous experience of completing annual due diligence reviews, reviewing issues with vendors
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to build a strong relationship is key
4. Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel - firstname.lastname@example.org