I am currently engaged to source a Custodian & Vendor Relationship Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis on behalf of multinational Financial services company . You will act as a knowledgeable advisor on all Custody related matters including service provider performance, product and risk by liaising with colleagues across several global locations and be responsible 3rd party supplier co-ordination, management and oversight.
• Communicate policy , framework and supplier management requirements and ensure oversight programme is communicated to all stakeholders
• Work with procurement on vendor oversight programme and include requirements on due diligence, Risk Ratings & KPIs.
• Produce an annual schedule of service review meetings and host service review meetings held throughout the year
• Collate scores and commentary from operational, technology and other stakeholders on service levels provided
• Complete periodic legal reviews , annual due diligence reviews and Business continuity planning for the company and the supplier
• Analyse and look to reduce costs and drive innovation and continuous improvement of standards.
• Previous experience in a Custody/ Vendor/ Relationship Management role desirable
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multitask
• Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally with colleagues and counterparties
• Pro active approach to look at new methods of automation and strong commercial acumen
The salary for this role is negotiable based on previous experience.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.