An Engineer within Voice Operations (VcOps) team will be expected to have an excellent knowledge of Avaya technologies and other ‘best of breed’ voice technologies. This technical and customer facing position will involve Operational support, VcOps Governance and project delivery from concept, scoping, design through to implementation.
1. ENS Operations stakeholder, delivering regional ‘Oneteam’ support services.
2. Resolving High Severity Incidents, providing technical support as required.
3. Monitor and manage VcOps infrastructure and services, achieving OLAs and KPIs.
4. Work with suppliers and vendors to ensure all solutions meet with current best practice and industry trends.
5. Provide Operational experience, helping further develop and elevate the VcOps team.
6. Contribute to strategic direction of technologies
7. To provide technical expertise to project managers and solutions architects
1. Good technical knowledge on Verint, Polycom, Tiger and other voice products
2. Excellent technical knowledge on Avaya
3. The individual must have an understanding of call routing in SIP/H323
4. IP Trade Dealerboard technology
5. Understanding of network architecture, design and support
6. Proven Operational experience is essential
1. The individual must be motivated, with a can-do and enthusiastic attitude
2. Service Oriented, business aware and customer focused
3. A self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision
4. Ability to cope with demanding schedules and pressured deadlines
5. Willingness to travel is an advantage
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss