Working Capital Manager
Our client is a leading professional services firm. They are currently recruiting for a Working Capital Manager to manage their credit control and billing functions. A strong background in process improvements and process implementation is required.
• Driving reductions in work in progress and debtors through improvements in the billing the collections cycle.
• Identifying and implementing process improvements that lead to greater efficiency and accuracy in billing.
• Implementing effective credit control and billing processes across the firm while fostering a best practice team culture working to effective KPIs.
• Creating a streamlined billing and e-billing process for key stakeholders to access and navigate.
• Ensuring a professional client service is consistently delivered.
• Providing reporting on and analysis of performance of credit control and billing across the firm.
• Leading and delivering continuous improvement programs across finance operations with reference to work in progress, credit control and billing.
• Implementing a consolidated framework of monitoring controls to measure the effectiveness of processes and resolving any operational weaknesses.
• Senior finance professional with expertise in billing and credit control.
• Strong background in continuous improvement and best practice.
• Excellent communicator who can build relationships and influence across a range of stakeholders.
• You are highly systems literate and have experience of system design/implementation.
• Strong excel skills essential.
• Proven ability to successfully lead a team
Salary: €80k plus benefits