As a part of the annual National Employment Week, The Talent Summit this year took place in the Convention Centre Dublin on Wednesday 1st March. The event is one of Ireland’s and Europe’s largest HR & Leadership Conferences.
The theme this year was “Driving Competitive Advantage through People” and presented over 30 international and national speakers.
The day offered some excellent insights and inspiration. The headline speaker was New York Times bestseller and author, Daniel Pink. He spoke on the topic of “Leadership and the New Principles of Influence”.
- Reimagining Leadership – Cultivating the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Total Talent Acquisition – Recruiting for the New World of Work
- Talent as the Currency – New Rules for a New World
- Inclusive Talent Management – The Secret to Outperformance
- Optimizing Performance Through People
- Crafting Culture – The Sustainable Competitive Advantage