Elevate your career with The Panel
The Panel is always looking to hire high calibre individuals to join our team. We are particularly keen to talk to successful recruiters who are looking to progress their career.
Working with The Panel is best illustrated by our culture.
- Our culture promotes people who thrive on taking responsibility.
- Our management team don’t micro-manage and don’t want to micro-manage!
- Ongoing support is given to people who have a genuine interest in progressing their career.
- You can put your own stamp on things.
- There is a strong team work ethic in The Panel.
- The Panel has an excellent social scene with a dedicated “Entertainment Committee”!
- There is a culture of ongoing training and development. We do both in-house and external training.
- We listen.
We describe people as “a Panel person”. What does that mean?
For recruitment consultants, The Panel can provide the following:
- An excellent base salary.
- A very competitive, uncapped commission structure.
- A commission structure that you can actually calculate your commission!
- A pension.
- A discretionary bonus at Christmas.
- Good holidays.
Our policy is to provide our consultants with distinct areas to recruit in where you can:
- Develop and deliver expertise to clients and candidates alike.
- Is of a scale that you can earn an excellent living.
- Where we promote you the consultant as opposed to just The Panel.
- A promotion path for those who consistently exceed targets.
The Panel as a business is heavily involved in networking at corporate events, running our own events, supporting charities and the arts.
The Panel also has an excellent support team. This team includes our accounts function, a dedicated marketing resource, receptionist and Operations Manager.
Find out about what we do and where we come from
If you are thinking of working here you'll want to know a little more about the sectors we work in and the services we offer - this is where to find it
If you spoke to any of our team who has worked here, either for many years or joined us recently, you would find out that The Panel is a great place to work