Our business is expanding and we are now looking for a Senior Applications Support Engineer to support this growth. In this role you will take the lead in all things applications, including system administration, problem solving of complex user/customer issues, strong data application knowledge, knowledge of data reporting and manage IT vendors and oversee day to day tasks are carried out.
Implement Best in Class policy, always looking to continuously evaluating & enhancing support practices, development, documentation, and completion of required/agreed tools.
The ideal candidate will have
1. Over 5 years’ experience as a level 2/3 engineer supporting IT System and Applications
2. Good experience working with third parties
3. Strong knowledge of supporting data systems and producing data reports to help in decision making.
1. Administer the Power BI and Dynamics systems
2. Ensure all incident details are recorded correctly and competently.
3. Create and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party partners.
4. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• 2+ years of Business Data Analytics Tools knowledge, including Microsoft Power BI (Azure data analytics) experience including Dashboards, Reports, Manage Datasets and linking of different datasets.
• Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, or similar database programming technologies.
• 2 years of CRM administration experience preferably Microsoft Dynamics
• Creating Java Scripts
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel