The Panel is currently engaged to source an Associate Director Enterprise Risk on behalf of a growing Manco in their Dublin office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer - Group and will be responsible assisting with the execution and augmentation of the Risk Management Framework globally.
• Assisting in periodic Board and Risk Reporting on the risks facing Business Units
• Responsible for the periodic risk reporting
• Work with each Business Unit in the day-to-day co-ordination and oversight of:
o The RMF components generally
o Managing the Escalation protocol
o Risk Control Self-Assessments
o Client Risk Assessments
• Assist the CRO in further development of Risk Management Framework Tool
• Enhance existing day-to-day risk management culture by assisting the Business Unit Leads in the propagation and communication of to all staff.
• An internationally recognised professional qualification or master’s degree or significant experience in risk, compliance or similar control function
• Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in compliance, risk or consulting roles in the financial sector with proven path of advancement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent project management skills, and the ability to balance competing deadlines and stakeholders
• Demonstrable strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks
• Strong ability for design, implement and execute of control framework
• Strong aptitude to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
• Experience and knowledge of the Irish Funds industry essential, and experience of the Cayman financial sector will be an advantage.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.