Our client, an established and well-regarded Financial Services lender based in Ireland but with a global track record, having previously also operated in Australia, New Zealand, Spain and Canada. Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Client Consultant on a permanent basis. The role will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
• The Client Consultant will engage directly with potential applicants who have expressed an interest in lifetime mortgages
• Take those applicants through the ‘Know Your Customer’ and ‘Suitability’ stages and through to the submission of a completed application.
• The role involves direct interaction with clients in person, over the phone and via video conferencing.
• The role also involves team-work with company Management, other Client Consultants and the Leads Administration Team in head office.
• QFA or APA (Loans).
• Experience in advising on mortgages an advantage but not mandatory.
• Likely to have 12 - 15+ years’ experience in a retail financial service environment, e.g. in a bank, specialist lender or mortgage broker.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Excel) and a reasonable competency in using PC software and hardware.
• Highest standards of personal and professional ethics and integrity are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
• The role is not office based but their Head Office is Dublin city centre based, so will be available to the candidate as required.
• Full IT hardware and software support will be provided
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.