We are looking for a person with a track record of using technology to drive innovation, leading change programmes and delivering technology-enabled transformation projects within a professional services environment.
The ideal candidate has good experience on digital transformation, business process, change and project management & implementation. Your career to date has a strong emphasis on process redesign, process optimisation and change management leading to improved efficiencies and enhanced client service delivery.
In this role you discuss and document the requirements from colleagues in the company, build the case for change, work to gain approval with key stakeholders and then plan and execute the project to successfully deliver on the objective.
1. Develop a strong understanding of the business and existing processes
2. Identify and assess opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology.
3. Deliver Best In Class solutions and always looking for continuous improvement.
4. Project Management - delivery of digital transformation projects
5. SME – key products and solutions, assisting in integration, configuration
1. Over 5+ years as a Project Manager / Consultant delivering solutions with a bachelor’s degree and certs in Project management, Process Reengineering or Change Management within professional services / financial services sector.
2. Driving process review and process re-engineering projects to deliver process efficiency is essential.
3. Leading business application deployments into the business - including business analysis, business requirements gathering, process design, change management and training.
4. Project management and project execution and delivery
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com