Our client, a global asset manager, is currently seeking a Director of Origination to join their Dublin based team. The ideal candidate will work closely across all levels of the company in various locations and travel extensively across Europe sourcing investment opportunities.
• Support the origination of direct investment opportunities
• Manage relationships with key decision makers
• Work closely with those at the senior level
• Liaise with banks, insurance companies, & other corporates & institutions
• Monitor originating transactions.
• Organising regular and close dialogue
• 10+ years previous experience within debt, restructuring & distressed loans
• Ability to build strong relationships across all levels
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Very organised with analytical thinking
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work independently and take charge of own desk
• Multiple languages preferred
The total remuneration package for this role will be extremely competitive and aimed at a high-level senior operator within origination in Europe.
If interested, please email Alan for more information or to arrange a confidential chat.