Financial Accountant (Qualified / Part-Qualified) – Donegal (3 month contract)
Our client, a retail group based in Donegal, is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to assist the team during this busy period. Reporting to the Financial Director, remote working will be possible, however, there will be a requirement to be in the office 1 – 2 days a week once COVID-19 restrictions allow. Their offices are based in south Donegal. This is a 3 month contract.
• Preparation of consolidated management accounts
• Monthly KPI report to the directors and senior managers that includes sales analysis, events performance, wages analysis and cashflow forecasts.
• Reviewing monthly bank reconciliations, balance sheet control accounts and creditor’s reconciliations to ensure the trial balance reconciles to source documents.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely manner.
• Oversee the preparation of the monthly wages, PAYE returns and bi-monthly VAT return.
• Assist in managing the cashflow of the business including cashflow forecasting, authorising and making payments
• Oversee the sales reporting requirements of the business to directors to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
• Assist with the financial internal controls in the business and ensuring compliance in all shops.
• Any other tasks required by the directors.
• Part-Qualified Accountant
• Min. 3 years’ similar experience in an accounts function
• Strong IT skills (Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solver and good analytical skills
• Working remotely will be possible but candidate will be require to be in the office 1 – 2 days a week (South Donegal based office)
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.