Our client is a leading investments firm setting up a new office in Dublin.
As part of the licensing process they are now keen to speak with experienced legal counsel to carry out a Head of Legal role.
This will suit candidates either from another investment manager, or from a leading law firm. Expertise in UCITs is essential.
This is a key hire for the organisation and candidates must be keen to join a growing firm.
There are 12 people on the legal team based out of London and other jurisdictions.
• Act as the point of contact for all legal & compliance matters
• Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Maintain the firm’s UCITS, launch new funds & manage updates
• Ensure regulatory filings are complete and accurate
• Point of contact for client onboarding and managing client agreements
• Provide support to the legal teams & ensure complete firm compliance
• Work on projects with firm’s compliance monitoring programme
• Min of 8 years’ experience in compliance and legal within investment management
• Experience drafting legal agreements and conducting research
• Strong attention to detail with a diligence & accuracy
• Ability to build strong relationships across all levels
• Strong communicator with the ability to take initiative over tasks
• Ability to work with the utmost efficiency & workload balance
A full and detailed job spec is available.
Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.