We are looking for an IT Leader with experience driving and leading IT Strategy and knowledge of Engineering manufacturing systems, IT integration & deployment of transformation initiatives including digital business transformation and ERP & MES implementations.
In this role you will manage all the Digital and Technology functions – including strategy and planning and the IT “business as usual” Operations and Production Support.
This role is an opportunity for an experienced “hands-on” IT manager to be involved in the design of and implementation of an expanded IT function within the company to encompass all aspects of the digital workplace.
This includes Infrastructure, Networks, Applications Support, Automation, Data-BI and IT Governance (regulatory, compliance & validation).
The role encompasses
Digital Transformation . . business transformation .. business process
• Strong Project Management
• Systems implementation / migration / upgrades (with varying degrees of complexity from Updating IT policies / SOP’s to implementing ERP/MES )
• Data / Business Intelligence solutions ..
• Governance - Audit, Validation, Compliance and regulatory
IT Production – Keep the lights on – Support, Service Delivery, Technical PM, LAN / WAN, Infrastructure / Networking, IT Security, Systems and Applications supports
1. Over 10 years in the IT Sector, with 5+ years in an IT Management role, with IT /Engineering degree and Service Delivery & PM qualification in a regulated’ environment (GMP/GxP) / manufacturing environment.
2. IT strategy formulation - Drive and Lead Business Process Transformation.
3. Strong technical background in hardware, systems, software, data & infrastructure.
4. System and process integration, technology evaluation, selection, delivery and implementation of robust, cost effective IT systems.
5. Large complex projects including implementing ERP, MES and Data Analytics
o Have you implemented an MES system. If yes, please give details . . . . . . .
6. Strong IT financial Acumen - budgeting, forecasting, and justifying expenditures.
If interested in this role please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel