Our client, a lead generation company, operates a number of comparison websites is looking for its first hire in Dublin to take ownership of all aspects of our product development / management and look to drive the business and develop your career.
The ideal candidate needs to be flexible – has come from a small company and is passionate about product development, has delivered products to the market and is constantly looking for ways to improve the product offering.
You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, can implement a vision, strong on innovation, a hands-on candidate with a focus on all things product and look to bring the business to the next level.
The ideal candidate has affiliate marketing / lead generation experience within the gaming industry and has project managed end-to-end delivery of products to the market.
1. Lead the development of the new website
2. Put the right structures / best solution in place to deliver the web site (inhouse or outsourced solution)
3. Take ownership of the product specification and manage the implementation of the project
4. Support and interface with the development team
You'll be natural problem solver and have an awareness of the commercial, financial and technical side of a business.
1. Strong experience in product management – including defining and capturing product requirements, plan/prioritization and coordinate delivery of product roadmap.
2. Experience in lead generation / affiliate marketing (Gaming industry knowledge is of benefit)
3. Knowledge of SEO
4. Strong business acumen and management experience
5. Excellent leadership skills combined with outstanding interpersonal, stakeholder engagement, communications and influencing skills.
If interested in this role please send your CV to Fergal Keys at The Panel