The Cloud Security Architect will work within the Security Architecture and Engineering team in the Cyber Security group.
The Security Architect is the main contact for AWS engagement, driving interaction with core stakeholders including Cyber Security, Cloud Operations and Product Delivery teams.
You will be expected to be an expert in the implementation of workload within AWS
Your key responsibilities will include:
1. Designing security from the start and supporting the companies cloud first strategy
2. Creating, reviewing, and enforcing security design patterns to support desired architecture.
3. Encouraging Product Teams and Cloud Operations to achieve secure delivery supporting the Cloud First strategy
4. Enthusiastic about driving innovation of security and IAAS environment.
5. Responsible for defining how the company will utilise AWS in a secure and compliant manner
1. Experience of designing security within Amazon AWS cloud services.
2. Experience of application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
3. Detailed in-depth application security architecture skills.
4. In-depth knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
5. Understanding of off-cloud technologies; storage, server, network, middleware etc
6. Working understanding of GDPR, FCA regulations, Privacy regulations and practices.
If interested, please contact Tanya Brennan at The Panel