Our client is a global leader in their field. They are now setting up a Financial Shared Services Centre (SSC) of Excellence in Dublin to service their business.
Reporting to the Senior Director Finance Shared Services, you will be responsible for leading and managing the global Credit & Collections function. In addition, you will develop an understanding of our strategic business direction and play a key role in the future development of the function in order to meet the needs of a growing and changing business.
• Someone with a minimum of 10+ years of management experience in credit & collections within a large SSC or multinational publicly quoted company
• An effective communicator who can partner and build relationships with internal and external customers
• Someone who enjoys leading and developing high performing teams
Comfortable you can establish the global Credit & Collections function for migrated entities, which includes:
• The migration to Dublin of the global Credit & Collections function
• Ensuring cash collections & DSO targets are achieved
• Developing management reporting and key performance indicators with key insights for the Credit & Collections function
• Someone who embraces technology and automates repetitive tasks to drive efficiencies
• Comfortable with, and experienced in, working with a large ERP system – Oracle, SAP etc
• Data driven
• Looking for marginal gains all the time, driven by delivering more efficiencies
• Keen to be a material influence on the success of the SSC
• The Centre is likely to be based in West Dublin.
• Post – Covid, 10% travel is expected.
• WFH is an option, however as things return to normal your role will be more office based.
• The role comes with a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits.