Fund Operations Client Services Manager - Wexford
Job ref: 44514
SectorFunds & Investment Management
Job typeFixed Term Contract
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Funds Client Services Manager on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in Wexford on a contract basis.
In this role you will act as the principle point of contact and advocate (for both clients and partners) for any service delivery issues or concerns
- To act as the primary point of contact for all queries from the Investment Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Investment Manager.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Investment Manager queries
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Investment Manager
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions
- Fund operational knowledge is a pre requisite
- Proven Client Service expertise
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team member
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills essential to the role
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share