Job ref: 45554
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
Senior Project Accountant
My client is an Irish headquartered international business that designs, manufactures and distributes a range of products.
Manufacturing is carried out mainly in China and Cambodia with some manufacturing in Ireland.
A London based private equity firm, recently acquired a majority stake in the Group.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the CEO, COO, Head of Finance China, Cost and Management Accountant and Group Financial Accountant this is a highly commercial, senior position within the Group and will carry the following responsibilities:
- Oversight of implementation of the new ERP across the group and ensure proper take up across all business areas.
- Integration of Chinese operations within the group.
- Review, improvement and documentation of systems and controls.
- Planning, oversight and preparation of the annual budgeting process.
- Visiting all Group geographical locations to review operations, recommend and implement operational improvements.
- Assist in Logistics outsourcing in US, closure and sale of office and move to new location.
- Assist CFO in preparation of ad hoc board presentations.
- Assist the CEO, CFO, COO in modelling and profit improvement plans, planning commercial developments and business expansion on an ad hoc basis.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ pqe
- Top 10 background an advantage
- Strong modelling skills
- Commercially orientated
- Business Partnering experience
Salary: €80k-€90k plus bonus, life assurance, health insurance and pension.
Location: Flexible work from home/office initially pending group review/ relaxation of national restrictions. Default will be three days per week in the office to be reviewed as lockdown eases.
Travel: The role will involve travel to China, Cambodia, USA. On average once a year.
Apply Now Share