Fund Operations Oversight Supervisor - Manco
Job ref: 45768
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Operations Oversight Supervisor on behalf of a Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will be ensuring that delegates and suppliers are being actively monitored, and that their performance is accurately presented at various internal control committees. This involves managing operational relationships associated with outsourced activities ensuring that each performs their duty in accordance with regulatory guidelines and SLAs
- Ensuring that our delegates and suppliers are being actively monitored, and that their performance is accurately presented at various internal control committees. This involves managing operational relationships associated with outsourced activities ensuring that each performs their duty in accordance with regulatory guidelines and SLAs.
- Helping to investigate potential breaches of investment mandates and CBI/CSSF regulations, liaising closely with relevant colleagues including fund managers, administrators, depositories and second line colleagues to ensure swift and accurate resolution of breaches, with appropriate future preventative measures are implemented.
- Assist in the production of internal management information and Board reports. Deliver comprehensive, professional and accurate data, which can guide policy and governance across the company, to ensure strong operational control and adherence to procedures.
- Ensure that the oversight of valuations is conducted in a controlled manner. Also assisting in the production of operational controls to verify the integrity of valuations and unit prices proactively identifying areas of concern, and enhance procedures where weaknesses or potential efficiencies are identified, to demonstrate a clear and risk based approach to outsourced administrator arrangements.
- Assisting in the oversight of the European Branch network to ensure that they are functioning within and adhering to their prescribed Programme of Operations.
- Good analytical and written skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise appropriately;
- Strong team-working ethic;
- Advantageous to have knowledge of data vendors such as Lipper, Bloomberg, WM Daten et al.
- Fund Accounting Operations experience
- People management desirable or review experience of junior team members tasks
- Strong comprehension of how the Investment Management industry operates both within Ireland and Europe.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes a competitive bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share