Chief Compliance Officer, Investment Management (contract)
Job ref: 45806
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
Job typeFixed Term Contract
SalarySee description below
A leading Fund Management company requires an experienced Chief Compliance Officer for 6-8 month contract for their Irish entity based in Dublin.
This individual will lead the compliance oversight activities and provide proactive compliance advice to the business. They will also lead the relationship with the CBI and manage key internal stakeholders.
PCF 15 as Head of Compliance is a pre-requisite for this role along with Fund Management experience and knowledge of CP86, UCITs, AFIMD and MiFID regulations.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Building on and maintaining an appropriate Compliance framework for the regulated activities
- Delivering a professional compliance service
- Ensuring Regulatory submissions are made in a timely manner.
- Designing and ensuring delivery of all compliance monitoring.
- Ensuring delivery of a regular compliance audits
- Check that adequate policies, procedures and controls are in place
- Preparation and distribution of the Errors, Complaints & Breaches log
- Adopting the local MLRO role – delivery and oversight of AML / KYC procedures, training and new business acceptance
- Preparation of reports and/or presenting as required at the Board Meetings.
- Experienced Head of Compliance with local Irish compliance experience
- Detailed understanding of Fund Management industry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Good technical abilities and knowledge of the regulations (UCITS, AIFMD, AML, CP86, MiFID II).
- Highly motivated and a team player prepared to get involved
- Flexible and hardworking
- Available to start at short notice
Apply Now Share