Senior Finance Business Partner – Asset Management (exclusive role)
Job ref: 45824
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner who will be responsible for the finance and control functions for a variety of entities within the group structure namely focused on real estate, private equity and asset management.
This individual will engage directly with key stakeholders within the business and the senior leadership team. You will present to the board and support the team lead on strategic group projects.
- Build relationships with senior staff of Real Estate and Asset Management
- Partner with the businesses on Group Strategic Projects to ensure timely delivery and investors interests are represented
- Engage directly with Senior Leadership Team on Real Estate and Asset Management
- Oversight of output of outsourced accounting and administration
- Review of presentation of quarterly investor reporting.
- Management of accurate and timely delivery of financial data
- Review of quarterly valuations for all funds and businesses under management
- Advising and assisting in relation to current and historic carried interest and co-investment matters
- Create, development and implement incentive plans
- 10 years + PQE experience in Capital Markets and/or Private Equity
- ACA, CFA or CIMA with public accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Key understanding of industry dynamics for invested assets
- Strong interest and a genuine passion for investment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply Now Share