Funds Product Manager - Asset Manager
Job ref: 46141
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Funds Product Manager on behalf of a reputable Asset Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this position you will play a crucial role in the ongoing and proactive development of new product initiatives and enhancement of existing product range to make sure that they are fit for use in terms of customer needs, distribution priorities and pricing & profitability.
- Champion the management and development of the Multi-Asset products within the cross-border product range
- Proactively drive and foster product innovation and become owner of third-party product ideas
- Prepare documentations to manage product development and design, such as product specifications and presentations for senior management
- Research and report on industry trends and new product opportunities
- Understand the full product line up for funds and strategies offered to various client segments
- Lead managing of product line.
- Responsible for coordinating projects across functional areas of firm
- Understanding and communicating the competitive position of products
- Manage and own the product life cycle of a sub-set of companies product range
- Desire to contribute ideas, be creative and to improve profitability of the business.
- Strong analytical skills and a creative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in asset management/Funds administrator is required with applicable direct experience in product development strongly desired
- CFA designation is desirable bit not a pre-requisite
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share