Senior Financial Accountant
Job ref: 46286
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax, Funds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading Asset Manager are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join their Dublin City Centre based finance team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team, ensuring that the financial reporting requirements of the various fund entities are met including all statutory, regulatory, taxation and internal reporting matters.
▪ Ensuring a robust control environment for all financial reporting
▪ Fund accounting and administration
▪ Overseeing and monitoring service levels of external fund administrators.
▪ Assisting in preparation of information required for periodic investor reporting on various funds.
▪ Enhancing management information through various means, including trend analyses and monthly commentary on the ongoing activities of the relevant entities
▪ Assisting in the preparation of information for quarterly Board Meetings for various fund entities
▪ Annual and interim financial statements
• Degree and ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent accounting qualification)
• 2+ years post qualification experience in IFRS accounting / financial reporting (either in industry or in an audit capacity)
• Experience in investment funds and/or asset management sectors a significant advantage
• Financial reporting & production of statutory financial statements experience an advantage
• Excellent Excel skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at enclosed address.
Apply Now Share