Job ref: 46520
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Technical Architect – DRC 6 Months
As a member of the architecture team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining groupwide Enterprise Architecture. This involves working across multiple architecture domains, including infrastructure and security architecture.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Understand technology trends and ensure best in practice implementing of existing, new, and emerging technologies.
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Create technology and architectural strategies across multiple architecture domains.
- Up to 10 years background in a technical infrastructure and/or security role in a medium to large scale enterprise with a degree in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years in an architecture role in technical and/or security architecture domains.
- TOGAF qualification an advantage
- Familiar with IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Experience of mergers and acquisition activity and integration
- At least 5 years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines:
- Infrastructure and network design
- Cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- System operations including DevOps toolsets
- Database management
- Security Architecture (including AD)
- End User Computing Technologies
- Hardware and datacentre Infrastructure and migration
- Experience and past success in developing and deploying solutions using Agile and DevOps and cloud methodologies.
Apply Now Share