DP Capital & Financial Management - part time permanent
Job ref: 46522
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
DP Capital & Financial Management - part time permanent role
An exciting opportunity in an asset management firm who operates as a Man Co firm in Ireland and is focused on sustainability/responsible investing. This lead role covers all aspects of financial, regulatory and management and reporting for Irish operations.
- Fulfill the designated person role by co-ordinating the production of financial reporting (statutory, regulatory, management and board reporting)
- Participate in the oversight of all financial regulatory standards and company policies including min capital requirements, ICARA, monthly metrics and PRISM reporting
- Oversight of fund accounts and financial regulatory returns to CBI
- Delivery monthly forecasting, annual business plan and quarterly board reporting
- Management and understanding of margin/profitability drivers, key accounting judgements and business performance to explain financial results and produce commentary
- Manage, oversee and develop strong working relationship with third party providers/suppliers
- Perform project work as required by the group financial team and in the content of capital and financial management role
- Qualified accountant with financial reporting and controls background
- Strong knowledge of financial management and analysis within asset management firms.
- Ideally holding or previously held PCF-39A - though not essential if qualified by experience
- Excellent financial grounding – accounting principles, practices, systems and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP.
Apply Now Share