Exclusive Role - Senior Investment Analyst - Established Manco
Job ref: 46627
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Senior Investment Analyst on behalf of a reputable Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
The team interacts with a variety of key stakeholders in the wider business, allowing the candidate to gain exposure across Portfolio Management, Trading, Product Development, Legal, Compliance and Risk. You will be required to manage ongoing responsibilities and relationships through regular meetings and oversight of the teams carrying out functions related to portfolio management. You will also be a key contributor as the entity looks to enhance its oversight function and support new product launches.
- Supporting the Investment Management Designated Person (IM DP) with analysis of performance, investment process and strategy Management Information (MI) relating to the company funds
- Supporting the IM DP with the production of regular reporting metrics and presentations including IM DP Board reporting
- Regularly engaging with the stakeholder teams carrying out functions related to portfolio management
- Supporting the IM DP in reviewing policy materials and assessing their effectiveness
- Contributing to the broader effort to develop the investment management oversight function
- Supporting the internal teams in the end to end product design, development and launch process.
- Developing new product proposals for senior management, relevant internal committee and Board reviews.
- Technical project management of new product design and structuring, changes to existing funds as well as analysis and implementation of other product initiatives (working with other teams including Investment Teams, Client Business, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Fund Services, Finance, Operations)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and delegates across the organisation
- Ability to work to deadlines, and adapt in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, business writing, communication and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledgeable about the mutual fund industry and general interest in financial services
- CFA or willingness to work towards the qualification.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share