Job ref: 46773
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax, Banking & Treasury
Job typeFixed Term Contract
SalarySee description below
Title: Treasury Analyst
We have an exciting role with our client, a leading International FMCG whose offices are headquartered in North Dublin.
About the JOB
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Manage the day-to-day treasury operations with strong sense of ownership and to support Group Treasury in maintaining a robust control environment.
- Daily cash and liquidity management
- Support debt management with daily debt report.
- Project manage bank administration processes, including control of all bank accounts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash forecasting reports.
- Monthly administration of the Pension Funding Partnership.
- Regular communication with financial controllers, AP, AR and payroll teams.
- Coordinate all treasury related payments, internal and external.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Treasury Management System (Salmon TMS).
- Supporting the treasury manager on monitoring the Groups internal funding tax routes and internal facilities.
- Experience of working within a Finance function.
- Strong knowledge of MS office and SAP.
- Degree level qualified ( Professional qualification advantageous)
- Experience of working with cross- functional teams
- Proven administrative ability.
- Experience with Salmon Treasury management Software advantageous
What the company offers
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Qualifications paid for by the company
- Exclusive employee discount platform
Throughout your time at the company, you will be supported with on-the-job training and development opportunities to further your career.
If this sounds like you , get in touch and be a part of driving our client's future success.
Apply Now Share