Exclusive Role - Senior Operational Risk Manager - Manco
Job ref: 46774
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Senior Operational Risk Manager on behalf of a highly reputable AIFM in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will support the Chief Risk Officer and Designated Person of Operational Risk in performing their functions in the areas of Operational Risk.
The role will involve updating and maintaining risk policies and associated risk reporting; this includes preparing internal reporting for the Designated Persons
- Responsible for the on-going management, maintenance and embedding of the Operational Risk Management framework.
- Cover all new and existing product strategies, related to governance processes.
- Responsible for identifying and investigating operational risk events, ensuring root cause analysis and control assessments are undertaken. This will involve understanding deep dive reviews on significant and complex events, to provide recommendations to enhance the control environment.
- Identify process/control weaknesses, raise issues and take associated actions where required.
- Assist and maintain the annual risk & control self-assessments across the business.
- Participate in the periodic update of the Irish ICAAP.
- Maintain the Operational Risk register
- Developing, implementing and maintaining local business continuity plans and assist with the development of a business impact analysis program.
- Ability and desire to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Previous risk experience in a relevant funds related, asset management, fund administration
- Operational experience of AIFs an advantage.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share