Exclusive Role - Private Equity Accounting Assistant Manager - Manco
Job ref: 46784
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Private Equity Accounting Assistant Manager on behalf of a growing Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This is a firm that have a powerful global platform that offers clients investment opportunities in private equity, private credit and real assets through primary fund investments, secondary investments, and direct co-investments, in commingled funds or separately managed accounts.
- Maintain quarterly activity for all general ledger accounts. Activities to be performed include reconciling operations (i.e. management fees, intercompany reimbursements, marketable securities, notes payable, dividends withholding etc.) and preparing cash reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze direct and partnership (primary and secondary) investments financials and schedules (i.e. cash flow, realized and unrealized, domestic and international) and review/reconcile incoming financial statements from partnership investments to ensure proper valuation methodologies have been applied on a consistent basis
- Calculate and analyze benchmarks and IRR
- Ensure schedules are in compliance and in accordance with legal documents
- Prepare capital account allocation schedules (i.e. capital calls, distributions, income) for all partners
- Prepare semi-annual and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Assist auditors with annual audit. Assist various internal groups with the semi-annual and annual reports
- Oversee the daily and monthly activities related to the funds
- Prepare cash analysis to determine amount for capital call and distribution
- Prepare distribution allocation schedules for partners
- Current or Previous experience in a Fund Accounting, Private Equity, Financial Reporting or Audit Environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The individual must possess strong attention to detail.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share