Senior Financial & Regulatory Reporting Accountant.
Job ref: 46807
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax, Funds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
Senior Financial & Regulatory Reporting Accountant | Asset Manager |
Full-time, Permanent | Dublin City Centre |
Our client is a boutique, well-established, privately held, asset manager with offices in Dublin 2. This is a senior role within a small but highly effective finance team. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance.
- Production of financial type regulatory returns for review and ultimate submission to the appropriate regulatory authority.
- Responding to regulatory queries on a timely basis.
- Actively manage the regulatory reporting calendar for each jurisdiction
- Developing and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures relating to regulatory reporting.
- Contribute to and actively participate in internal regulatory reporting working groups.
- Support the monthly financial statement close process and other tasks associated with the functioning of the finance team.
- Strong academic background with ideally 4+ years’ experience in a similar environment
- Preferably experience with an accountancy, compliance and/ or regulatory experience in the funds industry or asset management sector.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the company operates.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner, in both written and spoken form.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share