Risk Oversight Analyst - Fund Manager
Job ref: 46811
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Risk Oversight Analyst on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
The individual will need to work in conjunction with Investment, Operational and Technology teams globally to strengthen the controls and standards around the use and development of Applications. Strong communications skills are essential.
Technical skills (XML, VBA, Excel) and a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle is required for this role. Although the individual will not be expected to work closely with the business teams to understand how risk functions are used operationally and draft technical documentation accordingly.
- Perform deep drive reviews on selected Business Areas to assess controls against Policy requirements.
- Identify areas where control standards can be improved. Provide guidance and recommendations to support long term risk reduction and drive efficiency
- Conducting reviews of supporting documentation for High-Risk Applications and working with Business Owners to draft and improve technical documents as required
- Working closely with departments and stakeholders to ensure project goals and requirements are clearly understood.
- Become familiar with enterprise architecture and understand the relationship in use
- Responding to and resolving Business queries
- Strong business analysis skills with a practical and realistic mindset
- Technical skills - expert understanding of XML, VBA, and Excel. Sound knowledge of the software development lifecycle and previous experience writing technical documentation
- Proven consultancy and communicating skills and the ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organisation.
- Knowledge of the investment management or wider financial services industry
- Good experience with process definition and data mapping
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes bonus and benefits including hybris working arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share