Database Systems Lead
Job ref: 46827
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorLegal & HR, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our client is looking for a Database System Lead. The offered contract is a 2-year fixed-term contract for the position. The chosen individual will join the I.T. System 360 Team, which oversees the data accuracy, reporting, planning, development, upkeep, and user training for our corporate membership and student management systems.
Our Nucleus Business Intelligence toolkit will be used to manage and create reports and dashboards for this position. The key responsibilities include coordinating with the Development and Web Teams on developing dashboards for staff and clients, fixing bugs, helping with testing, handling support requests across the team, and ensuring the data integrity of the System 360 database.
- Work together to establish and deliver quality measures for our membership and students with corporate stakeholders at all levels.
- Implement the Nucleus B.I. platform, and then proactively manage and maintain it.
- Create and put into place guidelines to gauge and keep an eye on the data's quality.
- To promote data quality initiatives and assure continuing preservation of data quality, improve data quality by creating new procedures, regulations, and standards.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years + in a similar role.
- Experience in Business Intelligence systems, their implementation and operation.
- Excellent Excel, SQL or Power B.I. data comparison and manipulation experience.
Apply Now Share