Job ref: 46876
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Our client is one of the world’s leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients. They are now seeking a Banking Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of annual statutory accounts.
- Completion of month-end processes.
- To implement the day-to-day financial control.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Regulatory returns and financial reporting
- To be accurate and able to self-check numerical and descriptive output.
- To be able to adapt to a changing finance environment
- To be enthusiastic and motivated to learn and develop as the department evolves.
- Good communication skills
Job Knowledge / Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of third level qualification in an Accounting or a related field.
- Must have excellent Excel skills and to be proficient in PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience within a similar position ideal..
- Exposure to SAS (Statistical Analysis System), OneSumX (a regulatory reporting tool) is advantageous, but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Edna Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now Share