Senior Compliance Specialist (Hybrid)
Job ref: 47186
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management, Banking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Our client, a Global Investment Bank with substantial operations in Ireland, is currently seeking a Senior Compliance Specialist to join their team in Dublin.
- Drafting ad hoc reports, to management and governance committees.
- Oversight of the business monitoring and reporting against the risk appetite for compliance risks
- Monitoring the reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues or regulatory matters
- Compliance point-person on the launching of new products/services
- Ongoing maintenance of Compliance risk documentation
- Qualifications: Degree level with some additional professional compliance qualification
- Experience: Financial services
- Regulatory Knowledge: Knowledge of EU/Irish financial services regulatory environment.
- Analytical skills: Highly analytical, creative with strategic thinking skills.
- Team work: Proven track record of working collaboratively across multiple lines of business, support functions or stakeholders, and taking the lead as needs dictate;
- IT literate: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite with exceptional PowerPoint skills an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share