Manager – Model Validation
Job ref: 47227
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our client, one of Ireland's pillar banks, is now seeking a Manager in Model Validation to join their team.
- Support and monitor the work of analysts in your team
- Provide the first level of review and sign-off for all validation work in the areas of model monitoring
- Present and provide your opinion as to the fitness for purpose of models to Model Owners and Governance committees
- Work with your Senior Managers/Head of Model Risk to plan and develop the validation schedule
- Ensure model compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Manage and sign-off all Business-As-Usual activities
- High level of quantitative ability
- Min undergraduate degree level in a highly numerical subject
- A proven ability to communicate the output of quantitative analysis
- Previous experience in a model development or model validation role essential
- Good and proven programming ability in any language, e.g., Python, Java, SAS, R, etc.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
Apply Now Share