Exclusive Role - Finance Manager- Proprietary Manco
Job ref: 47284
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Finance Manager on behalf of a Proprietary Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This entity holds UCITS and AIFMD licences from the Central Bank of Ireland, and manages two ICAV vehicles containing a range of Dublin domiciled funds. As the business acquires greater scale via a large transformation initiative, they are seeking to hire a Finance Manager to manage all financial management and reporting aspects of the management company and funds business.
- Posting and maintaining regulatory capital on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Monitoring ongoing charges and total expense ratios of all funds under management.
- Monitoring financial statement production, fund valuation policies, fees and expenses, and capital levels.
- In conjunction with the Head of Capital & Financial Management, arrange monthly reporting to committees and internal stakeholders as requested.
- Ensuring that all relevant accounting records of the Manco and its funds under management are properly maintained and readily available, including annual and semi-annual financial statements.
- Oversight of service provider relationships including initial and ongoing due diligence.
- Monitoring and independent analysis of service provider reporting.
- In conjunction with the Head of Capital & Financial Management, arrange and participate in reporting to fund Boards through quarterly (and ad-hoc) Board meetings.
- Ensuring that both the Manco and its funds under management meet the applicable regulatory requirements.
- In conjunction with the Head of Capital & Financial Management, develop and review capital and financial management oversight related policies and procedures to ensure they are sufficient to meet regulatory requirements.
- Attending and presenting at Committee and Board meetings as requested.
- Supporting the business in any assigned projects.
- Providing training generally and on specific issues to individuals as required.
- Play an active role in all business initiatives, including the ongoing transformation of the business via additional scale in assets under management.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience (ACA / ACCA qualified).
- Third Level Degree preferably in Business/Accounting.
- Experience in preparation of financial statements, management accounts and regulatory capital returns based on Irish and International GAAP
- Experience in dealing with regulators, filing regulatory returns and analyzing regulations.
- Relevant capital and financial management experience in an Irish regulated role, preferably as a designated Person.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to capital and financial management including UCITS regulations.
- Audit experience preferred.
- A strong working knowledge of CP86 and UCITS / AIFMD regulations
- Enthusiasm and ability to lead projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment, dedication and ability to maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand & time-sensitive initiatives.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share