Exclusive Role - Compliance Officer Investment Management - Proprietary Manco
Job ref: 47285
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Compliance Officer – Investment Management on behalf of a Proprietary Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This entity holds UCITS and AIFMD licences from the Central Bank of Ireland, and manages two ICAV vehicles containing a range of Dublin domiciled funds. As the business acquires greater scale via a large transformation initiative, they are seeking to hire a Business Analyst to support our Compliance infrastructure.
- In conjunction with the Heads of Compliance (HoC), take an active role in the firm’s compliance and distribution oversight programme.
- Work closely with the HoC on dealing with Group compliance matters.
- Assist the HoC in preparing periodic written Compliance and AML reporting to the Board of Directors and Group committees.
- Assist the HoC in ensuring key compliance documents such as Group and Fund policies, compliance calendars, databases and registers are up to date.
- Assist with the execution of a range of daily tasks and support other DP functions as required.
- Assisting in managing the firm's service providers and coordinating board and committee meetings
- Being an active participant in the firm’s projects and initiatives, as required.
- Take active role in preparation and submission of regulatory reporting requirements for management company and ICAVs.
- Liaise with Company Secretary as required to ensure discharge of all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Conduct monitoring and oversight activities to ensure effective implementation of Compliance and Business plans.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and relevant qualifications
- Industry experience (minimum three years) within the Regulatory Compliance function in Funds/Asset Management.
- Experience working within and/or knowledge of AIFM/ManCo.
- Knowledge of the UCITS & AIFMD frameworks, and the CBI regulatory environment relating to investment funds.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations.
- Knowledge of EU marketing regulations an advantage.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a small team and take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate on technical issues.
- Commitment, dedication and ability to maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand & time-sensitive initiatives.
- Dynamic, flexible and capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Organizational, multitasking, and time management skills and ability to work on large initiatives
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share