Risk Analytics and Reporting Director
Job ref: 47287
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management, Banking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading European Insurance Company, is seeking a Risk Analytics and Reporting Director to join their team.
- Implementation of Risk Modelling Platform (“RMP”)
- Develop the analytical capabilities for Group Risk targeting increased analytics
- Identifying best in class technological solutions available for helping the business enhance the efficiency of processes
- Lead the integration of Group Risk models onto the RMP
- Working with other teams in the business to identify and deliver an automated reporting process
- Risk reporting
- Owning the relevant section of the risk reporting dashboard for various Board and Management committees
- Experience working within risk management within an international business environment.
- Proven track record mobilising global teams and projects.
- Experience across a variety of different technologies used to automate processes.
- Experience of implementing technology driven change across parts of an organisations.
- Qualified Professional with at least 8 years’ experience
- Experience in a technical role in a life insurance company
- Knowledge of Solvency II and Bermuda Monetary Authority regulations.
Apply Now Share