Head of Compliance & Risk - niche PE RE Fund Administrator
Job ref: 47288
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
Our client, a niche fund administrator, now has an opening for a Head of Compliance & Risk and MLRO to join their small but growing team in Dublin. This individual will report into a hugely experienced and people centric individual based in UK. It's a great opportunity to join a fast paced firm growing through significant growth.
- To act in relevant PCF roles discharging those obligations to a high standard and liaise with the relevant external parties as required.
- Responsible for the ongoing compliance of the firm with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all regulatory filings are completed on time and liaising with relevant regulators as and when required.
- Establish and maintain a proper risk culture within the company.
- Lead, develop and implement a Risk Management Framework and Compliance Strategy for Ireland.
- Design and implement a robust risk and compliance operating model in support of business strategy.
- Act as the highest authority on technical regulatory matters in relation to the company and its clients.
- Relevant compliance qualifications.
- 10-15 years’ relevant finance industry experience.
- Minimum of 8 years working at senior level within a professional financial services organisation.
- Minimum 3 years in a PCF role.
- Proven track record in your area of expertise.
- A detailed understanding of Risk Management.
- Deep knowledge of funds and fund regulation.
Apply Now Share