Payments Project Manager
Job ref: 47516
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
We are looking for candidates with strong payments systems experience like Instant Payments, Safewatch, SEPA/PSD2, Swift, AML and any regulatory experience (Compliance, payment and fraud protection) and also IBM ACE / Message Broker.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in project management delivery, including technical delivery.
- Good technical systems knowledge – Upgrades, migration, testing, implementation etc
- Project Management ( again they are technical projects) so need people with good delivery, stakeholder management, reporting and people management.
- Payments / Banking knowledge – Instant Payments, SEPA/PSD2, Safewatch and any regulatory exposure
- Working with third party vendors and partners
- The ideal candidate also has strong stakeholder management, good on delivery / accountability, reporting, etc.
- Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
- Represent the project team at stakeholder meetings.
Apply Now Share